Thursday, November 10, 2005

Switchers Everywhere

So why is everyone switching?

In case you haven't noticed for many computer users out there (my self included) we are in our 20+ year of computer using. so what does that mean? We have lived through DOS, jumbo floppies, frogger, Apple IIe, Commodore, Windows 3.1 windows NT, Windows 95, the dotcom boom, being the goto guru for our friends computers. It is enough to cause a computer using headache.

I switched because I needed some Tylenol. And OS X cured my headaches (in cute packaging to boot). If you notice, the switchers coming out say something like
"I've been using Windows since 1.0"
"I remember DOS"
"I was on the original internet"
"I was the first hacker"
"My first computer was a radio shack special"

Pretty soon you will see it...the long time computer users will switch. And then the masses will follow. (you know once they get to computer 3, 4, 5 +)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU ARE HILLARIOUS - THIS ONE OF THE GREATEST POSTS EVER! NO JOKE... I HAVENT HEARD THE WORDS DOS OR FOGGER IN SO LONG.

9:47 PM  
Blogger Totomo said...

i switch to Mac also. I don't know much of computer, but I just feel apple is cool and unique, makes me good while working on it.

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home